Fundamentals of AutoCAD
Registration for fall classes begins July 16.
Classes begin August 15 end Oct 6. Tuition is $375.00 .
The Fundamentals of AutoCAD Course Online is designed for the beginning AutoCAD user. Taught 100% online, the Fundamentals course will cover most 2D AutoCAD commands. Successful graduates of this course won't have any problem creating working drawings at the end. As part of the course you can specialize in Mechanical, Architecture, or Electrical AutoCAD at no extra cost.
Access to AutoCAD
Note: you must have access to ONE of the following versions of AutoCAD: 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017,2018 or 2019. You can also use the corresponding LT versions LT2013, LT2014, LT2015, LT2016, LT 2017, LT2018 or LT2019 for this course. If you don't have access to AutoCAD you can request a Student Version. If you want to use the MAC version of AutoCAD check out our Fundamentals of AutoCAD for MAC course.
Courses are taught 100% over the Internet using the most advanced course management system available today. For course information, as well as a sample course, select the button below.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
Find us on Facebook
By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date on class enrollment and start dates.
While there are no pre-requisites for the Fundamentals course, you should be familiar with basic computer operations. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the Internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc.). Basic computer operations are not covered in the course.
- Fall 2018 class begin on Wednesday August 15 and end on October 6.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- You will need to spend an average of 10 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment and test submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- The Fundamentals class covers the use of AutoCAD only and does not cover any basic drafting procedures or design theory.
- You can specialize in Architectural, Mechanical or Electrical AutoCAD.
- If you successfully complete a specialization you would receive a special certificate indicating such.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund