Now Registering for Fall Classes
Class begins Oct 15 end Dec 7. Tuition is $375.00.
Revit is a revolutionary 3D program that takes traditional CAD to the next level. The Revit Fundamentals Course Online is designed for the beginning Revit user. Taught 100% online, the Revit Fundamentals course will cover the commands and procedures needed to create a typical architectural project. Successful graduates of this course won't have any problem creating basic architectural projects with Revit..
While there isn't a pre-requiste for the course, a solid understanding of AutoCAD will help. Revit is a product of AutoDESK, the same company that makes AutoCAD. While Revit is a totally separate program, there are similarities between the two programs. The better your basic CAD skills are the quicker you will pick up Revit. You should also have good basic computer skills. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc).
Access to Revit
Note: Revit is not, nor has it ever been, backward compatible. This means that an older version of Revit cannot open a file, project, or any content saved in a newer format. There isn’t any Save-As feature in Revit that will allow you to save back to a previous version of Revit.
Revit will automatically upgrade any older project or content when opened up in a newer version of the program. This is a onetime process which can take several minutes on a large project file. If you not have access to Revit you can request a student version.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
Find us on Facebook
By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date on class enrollment and start dates.
- Revit 2018 class begin begin Oct 15 end Dec 7.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- Developing a project in Revit requires a different mindset than a traditional CAD program. The more time you spend working with Revit the better you will become. There is no substitute for practice.
- You will need to spend an average of 10 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment and test submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- The Revit Fundamentals class covers the use of Revit only and does not cover any basic drafting procedures, design or construction theory.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund