Now Registering for Spring Classes!
Class begins March 25 end May 15
Tuition is $375.00
Revit is a revolutionary 3D program that takes traditional CAD to the next level. The Revit Fundamentals Course Online is designed for the beginning Revit user. Taught 100% online, the Revit Fundamentals course will cover the commands and procedures needed to create a typical architectural project. Successful graduates of this course won't have any problem creating basic architectural projects with Revit..
While there isn't a pre-requiste for the course, a solid understanding of AutoCAD will help. Revit is a product of AutoDESK, the same company that makes AutoCAD. While Revit is a totally separate program, there are similarities between the two programs. The better your basic CAD skills are the quicker you will pick up Revit. You should also have good basic computer skills. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc).
Access to Revit
Note: You must have access to Revit 2020 or Revit LT2020, which is the most current version of Revit. As Revit is NOT backward compatible you must use Revit 2020 or Revit LT 2020 for the course. If you don't have access to Revit you can use a trial version or lease it for as little as $55.00. For more information check out CAD Access link.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
Find us on Facebook
By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date on class enrollment and start dates.
- Winter 2020 class begins January 15 and end March 6.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- Developing a project in Revit requires a different mindset than a traditional CAD program. The more time you spend working with Revit the better you will become. There is no substitute for practice.
- You will need to spend an average of 10 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment and test submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- The Revit Fundamentals class covers the use of Revit only and does not cover any basic drafting procedures, design or construction theory.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund