AutoCAD for Electrical
Now Registering for Winter Classes
Class begins Jan 15 end March 6
Tuition is $200.00
Access to AutoCAD
Note: you must have access to ONE of the following versions of AutoCAD: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019 or 2020. You can also use the corresponding LT versions LT 2014, LT2015 LT2016, LT2017, LT2018. LT 2019 or LT2020 for this course. If you don't have access to AutoCAD you can request a Student Version.
Courses are taught 100% over the Internet using the most advanced course management system available today. For course information, as well as a sample course, select the button below.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
Find us on Facebook
By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date on class enrollment and start dates.
A solid understanding of AutoCAD is a pre-requisite for this course. You should feel comfortable using AutoCAD and should have no trouble creating working drawings. In addition you should be familiar with basic computer operations. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc).
- Winter 2020 class begins January 15 and ends on March 6.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- You will need to spend an average of 5 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund