AutoCAD for Mechanical
Now resgistering for summer classes
Summer classes begin May 18 end July 9
Tuition is $200.00
Access to AutoCAD
Note: you must have access to ONE of the following versions of AutoCAD: 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 or 2023. You can also use the corresponding LT versions LT 2018, LT2019. LT 2020, LT2021, LT2022 or LT 2023 for this course. If you don't have access to AutoCAD you can use a trial version or lease it for as little as $60.00. For more information check out CAD Access link.
Courses are taught 100% over the Internet using the most advanced course management system available today. For course information, as well as a sample course, select the button below.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
Find us on Facebook
By following us on Facebook you can stay up to date on class enrollment and start dates.
A solid understanding of AutoCAD is a pre-requisite for this course. You should feel comfortable using AutoCAD and should have no trouble creating working drawings. In addition you should be familiar with basic computer operations. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc).
- Summer 2022 classes begin May 18 and end July 9.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- You will need to spend an average of 5 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to email@example.com. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund