AutoCAD MAC for Mechanical
Developed for the advanced AutoCAD user, the AutoCAD MAC for Mechanical course will cover the creation of 2D mechanical drawings. Developed specifically for the MAC platform, this course uses the MAC version of AutoCAD in the creation of multi view engineering type drawings. Both US Standard units and Metric units are used. Prospective students with a solid background in the MAC version of AutoCAD and looking to learn more about creating mechanical drawings are eligible for this course.
Access to AutoCAD
Note: You must have access to AutoCAD 2015 for the Mac. If you don't have access to AutoCAD you can request a Student Version.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
A solid understanding of the MAC version of AutoCAD is a pre-requisite for this course. You should feel comfortable using AutoCAD for MAC and should have no trouble creating working drawings. In addition you should be familiar with basic computer operations. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the Internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc).
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- You will need to spend an average of 5 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. NO refunds will be issued on textbooks, the CAD Card or other course materials. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to firstname.lastname@example.org. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund