AutoCAD Tips & Tricks
Winter classes begin on October 18 and end on December 8. Tuition is $200.00.
Designed for the advanced AutoCAD user, the AutoCAD Tips & Tricks class will provide you with various tips and shortcuts all designed to increase your productivity. Some topics in this advanced course are working with multiple drawings, advanced editing and object snaps, and an in-depth discussion of the Layout tabs. Successful graduates of this course should see a definite increase in productivity and be able to create some very sophisticated plots.
Access to AutoCAD
Note: you must have access to ONE of the following versions of AutoCAD: 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 or 2018. You can also use the corresponding LT versions LT2014, LT2015, LT2016, LT2017 or LT2018 for this course. If you don't have access to AutoCAD you can request a Student Version.
Courses are taught 100% over the Internet using the most advanced course management system available today. For course information, as well as a sample course, select the button below.
You can request an E-MAIL sent during course registration to remind you to register for the upcoming class.
A solid understanding of AutoCAD is a pre-requisite for this course. You should feel comfortable using AutoCAD and should have no trouble creating working drawings. In addition you should be familiar with basic computer operations. You should know how to use E-MAIL to send and receive files, feel comfortable using the internet, be familiar with basic file management procedures (creating a folder, opening and closing a file etc).
- Winter 2017 class begins on Wednesday October 18 and ends on December 8.
- There are no set times when you have to be on-line. You can access the website 24X7 and submit assignments and tests at any time.
- You will need to spend an average of 5 hours a week on the class. How you manage your class hours is up to you. YOU set the schedule.
- You will receive feedback for EVERY assignment submitted within 24 hours.
- Upon successful completion of the course you will receive a certificate.
- To be advised of future course dates sign up for our mailing list.
Students are eligible for a full refund of tuition if officially withdrawn from class before the start date. NO refunds will be issued on textbooks, the CAD Card or other course materials. Students requesting withdrawal from a class must do so by sending an E-MAIL to email@example.com. Tuition refunds that result from officially withdrawing will be made in accordance with the following dates:
- First Week of class 90% Tuition Refund
- Second Week of class 75% Tuition Refund
- Third Week of class 50% Tuition Refund
- Fourth Week of class 25% Tuition Refund